Saturday 5 November 2016

UPO Coffe & Co. - Pantai Indah Kapuk

Good news everyone, cravingsatisfied's first post is finally HERE. I have always dreamed about having my own food-blog and today is the day when I finally decided to post my first writing. I hope you guys enjoy and your taste buds run wild while reading my blog.

In this past few weeks, Jakarta has been poured by a never-ending rain which maybe makes most of us became a couch-potato or I would say "mager" to leave our house just like me. But, I have a solution for you who live near Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK)

There is small and cozy coffee shop in Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK) and the named is UPO Coffee & Co. The place will make you excited to go out and meet up with friends or family even it was raining outside. Little tip for you guys who doesn't know PIK very well to use google-maps or waze instead, if you're interested in visiting this coffee shop since its located behind the main districts.

The coffee shop has 2 floors and the unique thing is that the interior between these 2 floor is in total different. On the first floor you will see a nice and modern interior style which is suitable for having a quick zip of coffee but still enjoying the bright and clean environment, while on the second floor you gonna find it more in urban-style and you can meet their famous teddy bear. I personally prefer to be on the second floor since its comfier for me to have some good and private conversations, take pictures of the beverages even to have a good ootd-photo. 
1st floor
2nd floor
2nd Floor

Meet UPO's Teddy Bear Mascot

So now let's move on from the interior stuff and get ready to have your taste-buds run wild. Me and my friend ordered a cup of cappuccino, an affogato, and a beef burger.


Affogato IDR 45K


UPO's affogato contains choco-chips ice cream some cocoa powder at the top of the ice cream, it's placed in a beautiful short-clean glass. Usually they use espresso as the complement to be poured on the ice cream but this time we requested them to change it with the chocolate syrup since my friend couldn't eat nor drink any high-acidic food due her recent medical condition which didn't allow her to do so. For us the affogato were great even when we changed it to chocolate-syrup, it taste just fine, it didn't turn to be too sweet. I don't know if the taste were great because of the chocolate syrup or not and we're still curious what if we ordered with the espresso, would it still taste as great as it was? Hmm, maybe we could get the answer later on my next visit.

Cappuccino IDK 40K

I couldn't help myself to not take the picture of my cappuccino with their bear mascot. Their cappuccino had nice and bold flavor, low acidic, and you won't find the aftertaste-burned and that would be a reason I could say I really love their cappuccino.

Beef Burger IDK 80K
UPO just launched their brand new dish and I thought that they hadn't named the dish yet so they still called it as a beef burger. Fyi, it wasn't on the menu either, so how could we order the dish? The waitress asked us if we would like to try their new dish, so me and my friend agreed to taste it and we ordered it. There were a lot of component that I would be aware of when eating a burger such as the buns, the patty, the sauce, the condiment, and the side dish. The buns of this burger were perfect for me, I got the nice-toasted sesame buns. The beef patty was cooked with perfection. The condiment, the sauce and the side dish as you can see that they used french-fries as the side dish were all taste good. After ate half of the dish we felt that it became a little bit too salty and made us really thirsty. But, overall they got a perfectly good-looking burger. But, for me the price of this burger was a little bit overpriced because when you ordered a burger at this price usually you're gonna get a perfectly-cooked homemade french-fries as in this dish I would say that they only fried some frozen french-fries.

Finally, we come to the end of this post and this are the overall rating from me:
Crave factor 8/10
Satisfied Factor 7/10
Return for more - Yes, maybe for the coffees and cakes.

For you whose not aware, I used Crave Factor and Satisfied Factor on my rating since the name of my blog is CravingSatisfied. So I will explain a little bit about it.
The Crave Factor is a scoring that I use to rate how much the crave that I feel on the scale 0 - 10 for return and order the same menus.
While, the Satisfied Factor is a scoring that I use to rate how great is my experience on the scale 0 - 10 during my visit at the restaurant or cafe.

Well, that's all for my first post. I hope you guys enjoy it and stay tune for my next post.
If you have some suggestions of cafes and restaurants that you want me to visit and make a review of, please leave it on the comment section down below. I would really appreciate it.

Keep craving till my next post! See ya!


UPO Coffe & Co.
Ruko Cordoba, Blok H No. 79, Bukit Golf Mediterania, Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk
021-56945817
Opening hours:
Monday - Thursday: 08.00 - 19.00
Friday - Sunday: 09.00 - 21.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Hi guys!! My name is Ida Bagus Nugraha and welcome to my blog! I hope your tastebuds run wild when you're seeing my post. If you need anything just contact me through my email: idabagusnugraha@gmail.com, and don't forget to follow my instagram:@ib.nugraha

Recent

Random