Friday 30 December 2016

Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart - Kota Kasablanka

Yes! finally I can try Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart after long wait. It's quite hard for me to travel around Jakarta because the uncertain clerkship schedule (the suffering of medical student LOL).
Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart outlet doesn't have any seating, so you can only grab and go. It has 2 outlet which is located in Kota Kasablanca (LG Floor) and Senayan City (LG Floor), and the outlet only sell one item which is the Baked Cheese Tart!
Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart IDR 20K
It has a nice flaky crust and creamy cheesy filling in the middle. I think the cheese tart is half baked because the filling still runny when I took my first bite, and the flavor of the cheese is on point. Fyi, you can buy 5 piece of baked cheese tart and get 1 FREE!!

Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart
Jalan Casablanca Raya Kav. 88, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12870, Indonesia
Opening hours:
Everyday 10.00 - 22.00
Instagram:@Hokkaidobakedcheesetart_id

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Hi guys!! My name is Ida Bagus Nugraha and welcome to my blog! I hope your tastebuds run wild when you're seeing my post. If you need anything just contact me through my email: idabagusnugraha@gmail.com, and don't forget to follow my instagram:@ib.nugraha

Recent

Random