Friday 11 November 2016

McDonald's Matcha Ice Cream

For all of you who is a Matcha-fans, McDonald's just launched a new seasonal  menu called "Cita Rasa Dari Negeri Jepang". In this seasonal menu, they offer you some sweets as Matcha Top (IDR 7K), Matcha Ogura McFlurry (IDR 13K), and Matcha Oreo Mcflurry (IDR 13K). So, when I knew about it, I was like "Damn, I must try it soon!" and so I did.

After the I heard the news, I rushed to McDonald's after my shift at the hospital had over. When I arrived at McDonald's, I went to the cashier immediately with all of the exitement inside of me and told her that I wanted to order the "Matcha Top" and she was a little bit in shocked when I talked to her, I thought that maybe she has never seen such exitement in other people before me. LOL.


The ice cream base is actually the vanilla ice-cream and it's coated with generous layer of matcha. I also think that the coating contains the element of white chocolate because I could feel the sweetness of the white chocolate while eating the ice cream. You will get the nice and soft texture of the creamy ice cream and enjoying its sweetness inside your mouth with only paying for 7K. Such a big deal, right?
Overall, I think that matcha top is the best modified soft served ice cream that McDonald's has released so far. 

Available at every McDonald's outlet.

I hope you guys enjoy it and stay tune for my next post.
If you have some suggestions of cafes, restaurants, food or drinks that you want me to visit and make a review of, please leave it on the comment section down below. I would really appreciate it.

Keep craving till my next post! See ya!

1 comment:

About

Hi guys!! My name is Ida Bagus Nugraha and welcome to my blog! I hope your tastebuds run wild when you're seeing my post. If you need anything just contact me through my email: idabagusnugraha@gmail.com, and don't forget to follow my instagram:@ib.nugraha

Recent

Random