Wednesday 30 November 2016

Pablo - Gandaria City

The anticipation is over guys! The number one baked cheese tart from japan has arrived in JAKARTA. Pablo Cheese Tart which originated from Osaka has open  in Jakarta, Indonesia on 17th November 2016 at Gandaria City Mall. Fyi, I haven't try the original Pablo Cheese Tart in Osaka, Japan but I'll make sure I'm gonna pay a visit to try the original one when I come to Japan.
The outlet is located at UG Floor beside double pot restaurant. The outlet has several seating areas so you guys can choose whether you wanna enjoy your freshly baked product on the spot or bring it home to enjoy it later with your family/friends. (At that time I chose to bring it home and enjoy it with my family and friends) 



Wide variety of pablo frute flavors. From left to right: Rich berry cheese IDR 60K, Special chocolate IDR 55K, Classic Cheese Tart IDR 60K, Matcha with shiratama IDR 60K, and Rich mango cheese IDR 55K.





Freshly Baked Cheese Tart IDR 169K

To get this beautiful freshly baked cheese tart you need to put a little bit effort which is queue in a very long line (For me, I waited approx. 2 hours!). The taste was quite nice, it was creamy and not too sweet which was perfectly paired with the pie crust. Unfortunately, the flavor of the cheese wasn't strong enough, so it tasted more like an ordinary sweet tart instead of cheese tart.
Matcha with shiratama IDR 60k
I really love this beverages, the matcha flavor smoothie combines well with the matcha jelly, shiratama, and ogura whipped cream.  When you guys order this beverage, I suggest you guys to mix it well with the straw and drink it, but leave the jelly to be eaten later after you've finished your drink.

That's the end of this post guys, and this is the overall score for this cafe:
Crave factor 5/10
Satisfied factor 4/10
Return for more - No, except when I'm crave the frute

I hope you guys enjoy it and stay tune for my next post.
If you have some suggestions of cafes, restaurants, food or drinks that you want me to visit and make a review of, please leave it on the comment section down below. I would really appreciate it.

Keep craving till my next post! See ya!

Pablo Cheese Tart Indonesia
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No. 11, RT.10/RW.6, Kby. Lama Utara, Kby. Lama
Daerah Khusus Ibukota, Jakarta 12240
Opening hours:
Mon - Sun: 10.00 - 22.00
Instagram:@pablo_cheese_tart_indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Hi guys!! My name is Ida Bagus Nugraha and welcome to my blog! I hope your tastebuds run wild when you're seeing my post. If you need anything just contact me through my email: idabagusnugraha@gmail.com, and don't forget to follow my instagram:@ib.nugraha

Recent

Random