Thursday 24 November 2016

Kakolait - Gading Serpong

ATTENTION PLEASE! I'm calling all the chocoholic!! For there's a new cafe in town named KAKOLAIT. Why am I calling only the chocoholic? Because, Kakolait is a cafe which has a specialty in producing chocolate-based desserts and drinks. The cafe is located in Gading Serpong, and it's only one shop away from Cotive Workingspace & Coffee. (Click here for my review of Cotive's).

Kakolait interior dominated mostly with the color of brown and white. I thought they wanted to show all the chocolate elements into their interior, and they had achieve it based on my opinion. (How about you guys? do you think they achieve it?)
 











Kakolava IDR 40K


This chocolate lava cake should ORDER when you come to this cafe. Their chocolate lava cake is so heavenly, You will taste nice rich sweet-bitter chocolate flavour that combine well with their vanilla ice cream. I think this is the best chocolate lava cake so far, because I think it is not too sweet for my taste. Since that day, I'm still craving it so much and I want come back continually to order it.

Signature Hot chocolate
The cafe specialty beverage is its signature hot chocolate and it comes in some option such as Classic hot chocolate (IDR 35K), American marshmallow (IDK 40K), and Crunchy Waffle Balls (IDK 40K). You can choose between milk or dark chocolate for your hot chocolate. For me, I prefer the dark chocolate, but for you whose really love sweet stuffs you can order the milk chocolate instead. 






Their hot chocolate was really good and I think it would be a perfect companion especially in the cold weather. The hot chocolate had the nice-smooth and creamy texture which you could find in every good hot chocolate. Then, the sweetness was perfect for me (fyi I'm not very fond of sweet stuffs). 

Ice chocolate IDR 35K
For you who doesn't like hot beverages, don't worry for they also offer you some cold beverage! I ordered the ice chocolate and it was also nice, but please noted when you order the drink, you must mix the chocolate syrup quickly before it's harden because of the cold temperature of the drink.

Ice granita IDR 25K
If you're not in the mood for something sweets you can choose the nice and refreshing ice granita. Granita is a semi-frozen dessert made of sugar, water and various flavorings. They offer three options of the Granita which are the Red Granita (Dragon Fruit & Lychee), the Yellow Granita (Passion Fruit & Mango) and the Green Granita (Lemon & Mint). I ordered the Yellow Granita because my favorite fruits is mango!
The Yellow Granita was so refreshing and had a strong flavor but it wasn't too sweet for me. I would recommend this drink to be consumed in a hot weather or after long day of exercise.

Overall, this cafe meets my expectation very well. They served nice and good quality chocolate-based foods and beverages when it's kinda hard to find especially in Tangerang region. I'm definitely seeing myself come back for more.

The score for this cafe is:
Crave factor 9/10
Satisfied Factor 10/10
Return for more - Definitely YES!

I hope you guys enjoy it and stay tune for my next post.
If you have some suggestions of cafes, restaurants, food or drinks that you want me to visit and make a review of, please leave it on the comment section down below. I would really appreciate it.

Keep craving till my next post! See ya!

Kakolait
Ruko Golden 8 Blok I No. 33 Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara, Gading Serpong, Serpong Utara, Tangerang
021-29238763
Opening Hours:
Everyday 10.00 - 22.00
Instagram: @kakolait

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Hi guys!! My name is Ida Bagus Nugraha and welcome to my blog! I hope your tastebuds run wild when you're seeing my post. If you need anything just contact me through my email: idabagusnugraha@gmail.com, and don't forget to follow my instagram:@ib.nugraha

Recent

Random