Friday 25 November 2016

Starbucks Holiday Cups

It's the end of november everyone, and you know what that mean right? it's almost Christmas!! it's my favorite time of the year, where you get together with your relative and having a Christmas dinner. I hope you guys also excited as I do. 

Recently, Starbucks just has launched their holiday paper cups, which are available for every purchase of their hot drinks. Do you know? I just fell in love with their holiday paper cups. It's because the design is resembling the spirit of christmas, joy and happiness. Holiday paper cups available in 5 designs, which every design has their own unique characteristic (the crystal actually is definetly my favs of all). 


Do you know the person behind all these holiday paper cups? I suppose no, hahaha. Holiday paper cups are designed by Indonesian Designer and Ilustrator, Florencia Selvi. if you don't know her, then you should follow her instagram @florencia.selvi and support her amazing artwork. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Hi guys!! My name is Ida Bagus Nugraha and welcome to my blog! I hope your tastebuds run wild when you're seeing my post. If you need anything just contact me through my email: idabagusnugraha@gmail.com, and don't forget to follow my instagram:@ib.nugraha

Recent

Random